Happy Teddy Day SmS For Husband Wife and Lovers

Happy Teddy Day SmS For Husband Wife and Lovers Girlfriend & Boyfriend


girl with teddy bear happy teddy day sms for wife gf bf husband.jpg


You are the twinkle of my eyes;
The smile on my lips;
The joy of my face;
Without you I am incomplete.
Happy Teddy Bear Day

 

***

sweet girl with teddy bear wallpaper sms quotes shayari .jpg

If u r a chocolate u r the sweetest,
if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most hugable,
and since u r my Wife/husband/bf/gf, u r the BEST
Happy Teddy Bear Day my Love

***

A Cute Teddy Bear,
To My Cute love,
On A Cute Occasions,
Just To Say,
Happy Teddy Bear Day'


◄Previous Page ~ Next Page ► 

Also Read : Two Line SMS

Also See : WhaTsApp Status

Also go Through Romatic Shayari For lovers


Comments

Categories

Popular posts from this blog

Top 40 Photos of Sad Boy Images Wallpaper