Romantic Teddy Day Sms for love Girlfriend

Romantic Teddy Day Sms for love Girlfriend

teddy bear wallpaper happy teddy day for girlfriend.jpg



You're In My Thoughts And In My Heart
Wherever I May Go
On Teddy Bear Day I'd Like To Say
I Care More Than You Know

****


Whenever you see LOVE coming,
Welcome it,Open ur Arms,
Embrace it & let it ENTER into you!
People will ask are u in Love?
just say-no,LOVE is in me!
Happy Teddy day

***

teddy day sms love for gf girlfriend sms.jpg

You are my Teddy Bear
I love to be your Teddy Bear
I love to hug you
Happy Teddy Bear day

****

You'll always be mine 4 now nd forever.
You'll always be mine 4 your my treasure.
You'll always b mine pls tel me its true.
Pls be mine Forever I'll always luv u...!
Happy Teddy Bear Day


Next Page ►

Also Read : Two Line SMS

Also See : WhaTsApp Status

Also go Through Romatic Shayari For lovers

Comments

Categories

Popular posts from this blog

Top 40 Photos of Sad Boy Images Wallpaper