Love Hug Day Sms For Girlfriend Wife With Photo Wallpapers

Love Hug Day Sms For Girlfriend Wife With Photo Wallpapers


boy girl hugging hug day sms wallpapers photos.jpg

Talk to me when I'm bored,
Kiss me when I'm sad,
Hug me when i cry,
Care for me when i die,
Love me when I'm still alive.
Happy hug day.


***

romantic cute couple making love alone sad waiting tumblr kissing hugging wallpapers.jpg

Sending you a hug to ease your stress.
A kiss to make you smile and my heart to say,
I’m thinking of you. I miss you!!
Happy hug day to u dear.

***

There is a warm hug
where you are a shoulder
i can lean on tenderness,
warmth, smile, happiness in short,
where you are there is everything
i can dream of…
wishing my sweety and beautiful and joyful hug day.

***

boy and girl hugging in love cute love couples hug day wallpapers.jpg

I hide my tears when I say your name,
But the pain in my heart is still the same.
Although I smile and seem carefree,
There is no one who misses you more than me!
Happy hugs day dear.

***
Your arms were always open when i needed a hug.
Ur heart understood when i needed a friend.
Ur gentle eyes were stern when i needed a lesson.
Ur strength and love has guided me & gave me wings.
Wishing you a happy hug day.

***

Comments

Categories

Popular posts from this blog

Top 40 Photos of Sad Boy Images Wallpaper

Best 68 Wallpapers of Cool Romantic Boy and Girl in Love