Romantic Love Shayari For My Valentine in English

I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a bouquet
I asked God 4 a minute, he gave me a day
I asked God 4 true love, he gave me that too
I asked 4 an angel nd she gave me yu.
Happy Valentine’s Day
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
Aur Padhein
Romantic Shayari for Wife from Husband | पत्नी के लिए रोमांटिक शायरी Image
Romantic Sms for Lovers on this Valentine day
Best Kiss Day Sms For WhatsApp DP Status with Wallpapers
Funny Propose Day Shayari in Hindi For Facebook WhatsApp
Funny WhatsApp Status DP - Propose Day Shayari14 Feb Valentines Day WhatsApp DP Status
Aur Love Shayari yahan padhein.
Comments (0)
👇 Comment mein us insaan ka naam likhein jiske liye ye shayari hai — ya apni ek line likh dijiye!