Happy Chocolate Day Sms For Girlfriend or Wife

 Happy Chocolate Day Sms For Girlfriend , Wife, husband, boyfriend

chocolate day shayari for friends in hindi happy chocolate day brown.jpg


A Day Without Chocolate
Is A Day Without Sunshine.
Life Without Chocolate
Is Like A Beach Without Water.
Same Thing Like The Chocolates,
My Life Would Suck Without You !!!


***

chocolate day whatsapp quotes dp status.jpg


All I Really Need Is Love,
But A Little Chocolate Now And Then Doesn't Hurt!

***

love quotes for wahtsapp dp status.jpg

No one falls in love by choice,
it’s by chance.
No one stays in love by chance,
it’s by work.
No one falls out of love by chance,
it’s by choice
Happy Chocolate Day My Love.

***

Hi My Lovely and cute angel,
Chocolate is what I love to eat.
The taste of it just can’t be beat
,I’d rather eat chocolate than
a piece of meat
Happy Chocolate Day My Sweetheart

Comments

Categories

Popular posts from this blog

Top 40 Photos of Sad Boy Images Wallpaper