Hug Day Sms Collection In English for Boyfriend

 Hug Day Sms Collection In English for Boyfriend

sweet hug day sweet hug boy girl.jpg


I hide my tears when I say your name,
But the pain in my heart is still the same.
Although I smile and seem carefree,
There is no one who misses you more than me!
Happy hugs day dear.


Your arms were always open when i needed a hug.
Ur heart understood when i needed a friend.
Ur gentle eyes were stern when i needed a lesson.
Ur strength and love has guided me & gave me wings.
Wishing you a happy hug day…

Meaning of hugs:-
H- happy feelings shared
U- universally warm & fuzzy
G- great 2 give & 2 receive
S- sure 2 make anyone’s day
I hope this 'hug'.
Makes your day brighter.

Comments

Categories

Popular posts from this blog

Top 40 Photos of Sad Boy Images Wallpaper

Sad Boy pic with Shayari DP - Dil tuta Shayari With Photo Wallpaper

Dhoka dp whatsapp Status Dp For Profile Picture