Romantic WhatsApp Shayari for my Crush Wallpapers


Romantic WhatsApp Shayari for my Crush Wallpapers


hindi romantic shayari for true crush in wallpapar  for post.jpg

Aap ke hontho pe sada khilte gulab rahe,
Khuda na kare aap kabhi udas rahe,
Hum aap ke paas chahe rahe na rahe,
Ap jine chahte wo humesha apke paas rahe.


***

I wrote your name in D sky,
but D wind blew it away,
I wrote ur name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
Happy Valentine’s Day

***
Boy Grl in Love Romantic SHayari boys loves sms whatsap.jpg


Phool bankar muskarana zindagi
Muskarake gum bhulana zindagi
Jeet kar koi khush ho to kya hua
Haar kar khushiya manana bhi zindagi

◄Previous Next►

Comments

Categories

Popular posts from this blog

Top 40 Photos of Sad Boy Images Wallpaper

Best 68 Wallpapers of Cool Romantic Boy and Girl in Love