Romantic Love Shayari Sms For Lovers | Love shayari With Image for Facebook
To be honest with you,
I don't have the words to make you feel better,
but I do have the arms to give you a hug,
ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about,
and I have a heart;
a heart that's aching to see you smile again.
Aur Padhein
Romantic Shayari for Wife from Husband | पत्नी के लिए रोमांटिक शायरी Image
Crush Shayari in hindi For Facebook - Crush Shayari
Romantic Love Shayari in Hindi for Lovers only, Kuch Is Tarah Shayari
Romantic Quotes for boyfriend with Wallpaper ImageQuotes on Love For WhatsApp Status With Wallpaper
Shayari for My Crush in Hindi with HD Image Wallpapers
Aur Love Shayari yahan padhein.
Comments (0)
👇 Comment mein us insaan ka naam likhein jiske liye ye shayari hai — ya apni ek line likh dijiye!