Love Shayari For Wife | English Love Shayari DP If you ever get tired, then tell us, We'll lift you up in our arms, If you fall in love with us once, We will spread happiness in your path. Na koi kisi se door hota hai, Na koi kisi ke kareebb hota hai, Wo khud hi chal ke aata hai, Joh jiska nasib hota hai! You are the reason for my smile, The one who makes my life worthwhile, I don't know what I would do without you, I just know I love you through and through.
Romantic Shayari in Hindi For Girlfriend - Wallpaper Shayari Meri Hasrate machal gyi, Jab tum ne socha ek pal ke liye, Anjaam-e-deewangi kya hogi, Jab tum milogi muje umar bher ke liye.
Love WhatsApp DP for my Husband Wife - Pehli Mulakaat Yaad Shayari for WhatsApp DP Tujse hi har subha ho meri, Tujse hi har sham, Kuch aisa rishta ban gaya tujhse, Ki Har saaso mein sirf tera hi naam.
Comments
Post a Comment