Lovely Hug Day Shayari Sms For Friends 12 Feb

Lovely Hug Day Shayari Sms For Friends


Boy and girl love fun in love boy girl hug day friends.jpg

My sweetest memory is Ur msg
My biggest sadness is the distance
My biggest hope is i will hug u soon
My strongest prayer relation continues forever.
Wishing you happy hug day my dear


koi kahe isse jaadu ki jhappi,
Koi kahe isse pyaar..
Mauka khubsurat,
Aa gale lagja mere yaar..
Happy hug day !
Bole toh
Hug day mubarak !


1 2,
I Love You,
3 4
Love Me More,
5 6
Give Me Kiss,
7 8
Don’t Be Late,
9 10
Hug Me Then


A hug can say i will miss you.
It can say Ur special,
Or best of all,`i love you.
It can soothe a hurt,
Or calm a fear,
Or cheer us
When were blue.
So here a hug for you.

You are so especial to me.
There is nothing better than
Having you as a friend
To share hug day with!
Thank you for making my
Hugs Day brighter.



What the heart gives away is never gone,
But kept in the hearts of others,
From dusk to dawn.
Hug day you from the core of my heart.

Talk to me when I'm bored,
Kiss me when I'm sad,
Hug me when i cry,
Care for me when i die,
Love me when I'm still alive.
Happy hug day.


Your arms were always open when i needed a hug.
Ur heart understood when i needed a friend.
Ur gentle eyes were stern when i needed a lesson.
Ur strength and love has guided me & gave me wings.
Wishing you a happy hug day

Meaning of hugs:-
H- appy feelings shared
U- niversally warm & fuzzy
G- reat 2 give & 2 receive
S- ure 2 make anyone’s day
I hope this hug.
Makes your day brighter.

Comments

Categories

Popular posts from this blog

Top 40 Photos of Sad Boy Images Wallpaper

Best 68 Wallpapers of Cool Romantic Boy and Girl in Love