Hug Day Shayari Sms In English For Husband Boyfriend

Hug Day Shayari Sms In English For Husband Boyfriend

Romantic Love Shayari  BOY Girl Love True Love hug day wallpapers.jpg


What the heart gives away is never gone,
But kept in the hearts of others,
From dusk to dawn.
Hug day you from the core of my heart.


Talk to me when I'm bored,
Kiss me when I'm sad,
Hug me when i cry,
Care for me when i die,
Love me when I'm still alive.
Happy hug day.

Sending you a hug to ease your stress.
A kiss to make you smile and my heart to say,
I’m thinking of you. I miss you,
Happy hug day to u dear.

Comments

Categories

Popular posts from this blog

Top 40 Photos of Sad Boy Images Wallpaper

Sad Boy pic with Shayari DP - Dil tuta Shayari With Photo Wallpaper

Best 68 Wallpapers of Cool Romantic Boy and Girl in Love