Happy Valentine's Day Sms For Boyfriend GF BF

 Happy Valentine's Day Sms For Boyfriend GF BF


i love you heart valentine day wallpapers.jpg

V….is for Valentine; you are my only
Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will always be together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I love you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so everlasting.
Happy Valentine’s Day.



So Many Times
I Thought I’d never
Find Sum1 to Love Me
d Way I Needed 2 B
Loved Then
U Came In My Life
&
Showed Me
Wh8 True Love
Really Is
Happy Valentine’s Day


What I need to live
Has been given to me
By the earth...
Why I need to live
Has been given to me
By you my valentine!!!
Happy Valentine’s Day

Comments

Categories

Popular posts from this blog

Top 40 Photos of Sad Boy Images Wallpaper

Sad Boy pic with Shayari DP - Dil tuta Shayari With Photo Wallpaper