Happy Hug Day Sms For Love Wife Girlfriend In English

Happy Hug Day Sms For Love Wife Girlfriend In English


boy girl hugging tight large love hug day sms love sms hug day wallpaper.jpg

No Matter Where You Are
I’ll Always Find My Way To
Hug You Tight And Shower You With My Kisses
I Love Only You!
Wishing My Dear A Happy Hug Day.



***

boy and girl huggging in love wife gf hug day wallpaper.jpg

A hug can say i will miss you.
It can say you are special,
Or best of all,i love you.
It can soothe a hurt,
Or calm a fear,
Or cheer us
When were blue.
So here a hug for you.

***

sweet couples in love hugging love wallpaper photos hug day.jpg


Never ask for a kiss, 
just take it.
Never give a hug,
 just ask for it.
Never ask do you love me, 
first say i love u.
Never say i can’t live without u, 
just say i live for u.
Happy hug day

***
What the heart gives away is never gone,
But kept in the hearts of others,
From dusk to dawn.
Hug day you from the core of my heart.
 

Comments

Categories

Popular posts from this blog

Top 40 Photos of Sad Boy Images Wallpaper

Husband ko manane ki Shayari in Hindi